Friday 12 January 2007

Tagged by Magenta..

Oh my goodbess, I've been tagged, need a few moments to think about things...erm, erm, erm,erhm...thinking cap on....oh yes.

1. When in supermarket queues I look in peoples trolleys and baskets and then guess what they look like before I turn round to have a look!!!!!!!

2. I always go and wait outside for my DH to pay after a restaurant meal.

3. I eat the same thing for lunch every day except the weekend. Thats toast with
peanut butter and honey....grapes.....a smoothie and a yeo valley organic yoghurt....never get bored of it.

4. I get cross when I see young toddlers without reins on and their parents are trying to keep hold of them...duh!

5. I don't like sunbathing.

6. Thought I was a very outgoing character but have found out that since I have got older that not quite so.

Anyways as someone else put at the end of the tag, the best thing they can do is not tag anyone else.......hehe!

No comments: