Saturday 13 October 2007

Knitting & Stitch Show...London.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, what a wonderful day out I had Friday, got on coach at 7.30am...arrived London show12ish. spot of lunch, then some shopping. Then went and saw the Rowan Knit Autumn Fashion show, wanted to knit everything I saw. Then next minute it was 4.30pm and back to coach.
Anyway not a very big haul, but nice bits.
Some Touch Wool yarn (the bigger skein)
Natural Dye Studio Skein.
Some lovely handmade ceramic (fairtrade) buttons from South Africa.
Then a freebie crochet kit.
Last but not least Simply Shetland Book 4 at Tomales Bay...have been waiting months for this over here. Have earmarked about 4/5/6/7/ projects. woo hoo me is going to be a busy bee. Love it. Byeee x

1 comment:

monique said...

I'm trying this again. I have tried to email you and also to leave a comment here on your blog.
I'm so sorry to say but I think accidently I have found you, swappy friend.
Lucky for me my memory isn't what it used to be......so I will forget I have been here... Ü.
I will try to post it again.

Take care.
Monique.