Friday 2 December 2011

Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds.....wonderful.

Hello all, this post is rather picture heavy as just been away for my birthday/anniversary weekend to this most picturesque, charming, delightful village in the Cotswolds. We stayed at a charming 22 bedroomed hotel, fantastic cooked to order breakfast, huge huge beds.
A restaurant with food well, devine...what more could a girl want. Hubby, wonderful walks, quaint shops, beautiful cottages to coo at......also visited Lower Slaughter, oh my goodness its so so quaint, I felt at times it was a film set. Hope you enjoy these piccys. x First one seems to have gone awol ops!














6 comments:

bellaboo said...

Loved this post,as we have spent many happy days in the Cotswolds,and your pictures were all so familiar.We love the Slaughters too,and the shops in Bourton and Stow-on-the-Wold.It's a magical place isn't it and the perfect choice to celebrate your birthday/anniversary.Hotel sounds amazing,very luxurious! :0)

lemonade kitty said...

Oooohhhhh I've been there too and it's a beautiful part of the country I can't wait to visit again, glad you enjoyed yourselves, lucey x

Arctic Mum said...

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I hope you'll have a wonderful trip with Hurtigruten in February, good choice of month: the light is back, and usually cold and clear. Cotswolds looks fabolous, have actually looked into house swap possibilities there, but have landed on that we need to get close to a beach in the summer. As usually too cold to go swimming here...

jill said...

Hi,I have just found your blog and am going to follow you so I can see some more.Lovely photos.Love Jill xx

Deborah Street said...

Hey Mum, LOVE the new pics, very beautiful. xx

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Happy belated birthday and anniversary, Teresa! It does indeed look like a movie set...so quaint and picture perfect! The Cotswolds are on my bucket list! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!