Tuesday 11 September 2007

First row of leaves

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Phew, well thats the first row of leaves done. Was quite intense at the beginning as I was seeming to knit the yarn across a tad too tight...but am and have hopefully managed to find my way through this. It is slow progress but I have to remember that I am knitting the back and front at the same time. The steek stitches are at the back...I am not looking any further forward other than the next part to knit. I have however read the pattern through several times before I started to understand everything. The yarn is strange I think it maybe the background colourway that I have chosen, on the photograph it is coming out better than in reality...so I hope the further I knit the better the change.....anyway my Autumn Leaves cardigan calls.
See ya x

No comments: