Tuesday 27 February 2007

Good weekend!

Had a brilliant weekend, DH and I went to London to see Mamma Mia, what a superb all singing all funny brilliant feel good show. Stayed at a lovely hotel City Inn Westminster, just a few yards from the Thames...(very good prices on Last min.com) take a look. Only thing was breakfast wasn't included and they wanted £19 plus £4 for tray carriage...yeah right. £23 for a breakfast...don't think so.

Anyways been having to think what to wear to my nieces 18 birthday party, she is having a fancy dress Disney theme. Was going to go as Cruella de ville..seems loads are doing that. So me and Dh are going as Mary Poppins and Bert the chimney sweep...should be fun. Will post piccys after but party not for another month yet.

On the knitting front...have finished one mitten and just cast on for 2nd. Have brought my niddy noddy for my hand spinning. Some white merino fibre and koolaid for having a go at my own dyeing. Looking forward to that one...brought Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook. That is an inspiration in itself. So now only 6-9 weeks for my wheel. Still lots I want to buy but am pacing myself. Am feeling I need to cast on another pair of socks...but I must be good and get mitten finished. All for now..x

No comments: