Wednesday 29 September 2010

Greengate pinny.

Morning, hope alls well? Have to show my gorgeous new pinny. Isn't it lovely, it comes from http://www.greengate.dk/ wonderful company. Perfect if you love CK but want more colour. Check them out you will not be disappointed.

PRETTY PLEASE.....I need some help, unfortunately I am a bit of a computer numpty. Anyway I thought I would do myself a photo shot and make a lovely new picture for the header of my blog. It took ages to do, so excitedly downloaded to "my pictures"....did all necessary to upload on blog and erm!!!!! darn things too big, can only see half of it. So does anyone know and can tell me how to resize....many thanks
ttfn x Managed to resize now have gone and mucked it up with image edit...I think its blurry, or is it my glasses.....grrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll try again later. x

2 comments:

bellaboo said...

I'm a fan of Greengate too..and your lovely pinny will certainly make those chores more fun! Not sure what happened with your header photo...love what you've put together by the way..but I know other people have said 'Blogger' has been playing up recently.
Hope you can get it sorted. :o)

kim said...

I have had all sorts of trouble uploading images lately......maybe there's a bug in the works. Love the pinny and the header you have at the moment is so cosy and pretty.
florrie x