Sunday 17 November 2013

Its here.....

Part one has arrived, you see darling hubby ordered me a smaller loom for use on lap.  So this sweet Ashford Sample It loom has arrived first.....tentatively put it together....tentatively warped it up...tentatively started weaving......so far ok...realized used the wrong yarn toooooooo stretchy, but hubby is looking forward to his first scarf. Hmm, edges are awful but I can only improve I hope. Oh and decided to change blog name back, just didn't feel right...so hello to Happy Yarns again.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Teresa! How fun to hear from you! Wow...it looks like you have started on a new adventure! I can't wait to see some of your creations. I scrolled down to have a peek at your new kitchen and have to say I am jealous of your farmhouse sink. It's fabulous! Your kitchen looks so pretty! How funny about Worthing...I will tell my blog friend. I guess we use British names over here to make places sound more luxurious! Have a wonderful weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Noelle the dreamer said...

I did not recognized the blog's name then read the post (whilst remembering a loom like this in my younger years).
Lovely little gal in the banner! Must go back through some of your older posts and check that kitchen feature as well!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Autumn!