Friday 4 December 2009

Fireside Sweater.

Has anybody seen the film "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz Jude Law?
Its my faviourite feel good seasonal film, anyway in the film Camerzon Diaz wears this cream sweater....and a lovely lady on Ravelry designed one for all us obsessed knitters to make. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fireside-sweater So thought would share mine. Part of me wishes I had done it in cream or even red...maybe next time, thats if I have the patience to do it again but I will enjoy wearing it now the weathers turned frosty. Have a great weekend all.






2 comments:

bellaboo said...

That film is one of my favourites!Perfect to watch at this time of year.It was filmed in the village of Shere in Surrey.One Sunday we were doing one of our favourite walks,which goes through the village and up past the church,when we saw an old cottage in the field on our left.We were sure it wasn't there the last time we did that walk!It turned out that it had been 'built' just for the film,and when we returned to the spot a few weeks later,there was no evidence that it had ever been there!
We'll be watching the film again this Xmas,for sure.

Bellaboo

Andrea said...

Good evening, I wanted you if you can keep from you knit this sweater. I really like it. Please contact me on mail.