Sunday 13 December 2009

Some Christmas decorating....

I just adore this little Northpole Express Train....we've had it a number of years and now the Grandbubs are enjoying it....it plays Christmas music and also makes a choo-choo noise as it goes round.Thought I would share with you one (red) of the 3 Waterford baubles that I have collected....one in green....the red one here at the bottom and a gold one...
Oh I do so wish that I was better at taking photography...(think I'll blame it on the camera)!...afraid piccy doesn't do justice to my tree, honestly it does look pretty and not so bare as this picture shows.....anyway looking into my little sitting area next door from the dining room in which the tree sits....we have

Okay!!! not a lot...I seem to have gone for very little this year decorative wise....I suppose the adage KISS came to mind..."keep it simple silly"...well I did and I have....


and even simpler...actually quite like the simplicity of this on the mantle in the lounge.



Hope your all enjoying your decorations up....love looking at them.....ttfnx




4 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Teresa! Your home is lovely! I love your tree...so elegant! Yes, I am keeping it simple myself. I'll be glad I did when it comes time to undecorate! Your new header is so pretty! Is that from your trip last year about this time? I think I remember that you got to stay in that lovely cottage. Wow! I would love to live where you do and get to peek in all of those castles! And yes, I am Deborah! We have the same name! Have a wonderful week!...hugs...Debbie

bellaboo said...

your decorations are very tasteful.I know what you mean...it's hard to take a good photo of the Xmas tree.Train looks fun!

Bellaboo

Dawn said...

Cute train!

periwinkle said...

just found your blog -- hi , christmas trees are a nightmare when it comes to getting a decent picture , yours looks just lovely , oh and thank you for the snow widget :-)