Wednesday 18 June 2014

Paper cut delight...

Oh just cannot wait to show you the gorgeous paper cut from Bramble Crafts Havant... my eldest daughter made for me ....it's one of her paper cuts framed....I was delighted when she gave it to me and will look lovely when hung.

We seem to be making each other crafty bits and it's lovely....I recently did her a set of red beige cream coaster and mat and she was delighted too...don't you just love crafts...so comforting and relaxing...well most if the time unless one gets too intense to finish something.  I used to be like that but knowadays it's finished when it's finished.

Also just had to share the dresser, have wanted something like this for years, well I truth have always wanted a larder, but then hubby and I spied this and well the new kitchen extention with breakfast room seems ideal....and I think a bit of bunting hpbehind the doors will look gorgeous eh?











No comments: