Friday 30 October 2009

Oh!!! do I reeeaaally have to pose......

Ok dahlink...I'm here for my photo session.......Oh! sofa how wonderful a treat for moir....seeming as I'm not generally allowed on here, what a treat. So hows this pose, shall I look snooty?
Or cutesy and puppylike...I know I know I don't look my age. Let me introduce myself I'm Megan and I'm seven.....oh dear look at those ears my Mistress really needs to give them a brush.........MAKE UPPPPPP!!!

Ah the money shot, tilts head stares lovingly into the distance.....photo shoot done, now wheres my biccys.
OK OK don't go on I'm getting off the sofa.....sheesh!!!



2 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

What lovely dog and so photogenic.

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog about the christmas quilt. I started it 5 years ago and am detirmined that this year it is going to be finished and on the bed for Christmas!!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Welcome back!! It looks like you had a wonderful vaction! Your little dog is such a cutie! I hope you are having a wonderful Fall. Here, the leaves are finally turning and the air is crisp. Happy weekend...hugs...Debbie