Tuesday 14 August 2007

Came across this website last night.....http://christmasaroundtheworldswap.blogspot.com/....read it and thought what a lovely idea. Have never signed up for a swap before....but this so had my imagination going....so sent my email....and eagerly awaiting my reply.
Cannot wait to receive my questionnaire and find out who my pal will be, already thinking what gifts etc. Knitting coming on apace will post piccys soon if two finished baby jumpers...actually need a rest from baby knitting....so have some lovely fibre coming in BFL and alpaca to spin. Have booked for a Knitting and Stitching show in October at Alexandra Palace in London....never been before...so off on my own on the coach. There are about 399 odd exhibitors, so will be taking plenty of money with me. Honestly have been such a good girl of late and buying no stash, quite honestly its been excruciating hence treating myself to some fibre.....I must I must I must resist....'til October.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You will love the Ally Pally show, there is always loads of interesting stuff to see and buy. I usually find the first hour rather overwhelming, but after that you get into your stride!