Wednesday 16 January 2008

Mittens


Have gone mitten mad at the moment....wanted something else to do whilst waiting for some circs to come through that I had ordered.....so stash yarn and so far...this is North Iceland mitten pattern from Folk Mitts....done in jaeger merino double knit.
Anyway as put before have succumbed to Ravelry...wow and wow what a place for inspiration and everything knitty. Only problem being I have so many projects queued etc and so many favourites. Last night went started to go through the pages for the group "stranded"...there are 103 pages and I think I am up to about page 64. Poor hubby wanted to get on here.......did I let him nnnnnnoooooo! was too busy noseying around. Mind you sure by bum will get bitter with sitting around. So this pm dog gets a good long walk. bye for now x

No comments: