Sunday 24 February 2008

Where am I?











Progess piccy of Ivy League vest, coming on well but very concentration intensive, will be pleased when its finished as yearning to get on with two other projects.
Also purchased this lovely bag for my knitting, it reminds me of an old carpet bag, anyway its 21"x13"x7" and will hold books, yarns, knitting , purse and all things for when I go to my monthly knitting meet and was a bargain as well£12.00.


Standing on the pavement walk on the River Thames....Big Ben in the background and the Houses of Parliament...went to London for a long weekend and stayed in a great hotel. Went on the London Eye...brilliant and also did the River Cruise...it was a very cold weekend but wrapped up warm and did loads of walking.....me and DH had a lovely romantic time...ahh!




1 comment:

Caroline said...

Your vest looks so nice, and the knitting bag looks perfect. It is hard to find a good one that isn't terribly expensive.