Saturday 7 July 2012

This and that...

 Hello, I have been absent for a long long time, but I have been dipping in and out reading other peps blogs.  Anyways, wrotten weather, rotten telly, not into sports of any sorts me.  So thought would pay by blog a visit and maybe add a few piccys that you might be interested in.
 OK we were lucky enough to have bluetits nest in our bird box, the first time since by hubby put it up some 12 years ago.  Oh they were a ddelight to watch, but would you believe we missed them leaving the nest as we were away on holiday in the west country.
 Mum kept a good eye on them all the time.

 Then one got too over confident and feel out of its nest, hubby had to go and intervene and gently lifted and put it back.
 We then went on a break to Snaffles Lodge, a brand new bespoke lodge that we rented through Classic Cottages.   






We had a lovely spacious lounge/kitchen/diner,



  



Our gorgeous Jenny enjoyed sitting on the porch!

We enjoyed wine and evenibng meals on the verandah, oh yes it was the week when we had sunshine.





Then decided to make larger granny ros


Have been doing quite a lot of crochet, I will have to upload more when I have photographed them.  Loving this rose cushion.

2 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Teresa! Looks like you had a lovely vacation...so peaceful! And it looks like Jenny enjoyed it, too! Love the cute photo of the baby bluebird! I used to have them, but they never come back now...too many cats in my yard? The pillow is gorgeous! So nice to hear from you!...hugs...Debbie

Laura said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - good luck with your move, I'm sure everything will go fine.

L xxx